Dr. Jill Chapman
I have been a Chiropractor since 2000, my life’s passion is to bring chiropractic care to the lives of many and share with them the benefits of chiropractic care. My first experience with chiropractic was due to a car accident at 21. Due to pain, I was suffering from headaches and I was unable to turn my head. Upon receiving my first Chiropractic adjustment, I knew this was my life’s path. I attended Palmer Chiropractic, West and graduated in 2000. My passion is to share with my community what chiropractic care can do for you and your families.
Throughout my career, I have advanced my training in myofascial release techniques and nutrition. I practice several chiropractic techniques including, but not limited to Diversified, Palmer Package, Thompson, and Activator Techniques. This extensive range of techniques allows me to provide personalized care for my patients of all ages.
Dr. Sobia Hasan
Digital Health News
- HealthHero acquires digital triage platform Doctorlinkby firstname.lastname@example.org on December 3, 2020 at 7:57 pm
London-based virtual care company HealthHero has acquired digital triage platform Doctorlink. This comes after Eight Roads sold its stake in the company to […]
- Nanox aims to silence naysayers with digital X-ray demonstration; Olive acquires Verata Health; and more digital health news briefsby dmuoio on December 3, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Put your X-ray where your mouth is. After fielding accusations of fraud that temporarily damaged the value of its stock, digital X-ray-imaging company Nanox […]
- Everlywell caps off a busy year for home health testing with $175M Series Dby dmuoio on December 3, 2020 at 5:12 pm
Everlywell, a digital consumer platform for ordering and viewing lab tests from home, has closed an oversubscribed $175 million Series D funding round, the […]
- Israeli digital health venture firm OTV raises $170M for new fundby email@example.com on December 3, 2020 at 4:43 pm
Israel’s OTV, a venture capital firm dedicated specifically to digital health, closed a new fund with $170 million. The company also announced its name shift […]
- Virta becomes the next digital health unicorn, adding $65M in Series D fundingby firstname.lastname@example.org on December 2, 2020 at 8:21 pm
Digital diabetes company Virta scored $65 million in its Series D round led Sequoia Capital Global Equities funding. This news comes roughly a year after the […]