Dr. Jill Chapman
I have been a Chiropractor since 2000, my life’s passion is to bring chiropractic care to the lives of many and share with them the benefits of chiropractic care. My first experience with chiropractic was due to a car accident at 21. Due to pain, I was suffering from headaches and I was unable to turn my head. Upon receiving my first Chiropractic adjustment, I knew this was my life’s path. I attended Palmer Chiropractic, West and graduated in 2000. My passion is to share with my community what chiropractic care can do for you and your families.
Throughout my career, I have advanced my training in myofascial release techniques and nutrition. I practice several chiropractic techniques including, but not limited to Diversified, Palmer Package, Thompson, and Activator Techniques. This extensive range of techniques allows me to provide personalized care for my patients of all ages.
Dr. Sobia Hasan
Digital Health News
- Paige's $100M Series C, Carrum Health's $40M Series A and more digital health funding newsby dmuoio on January 14, 2021 at 8:11 pm
AI-enabled diagnostic and treatment platform Paige (formerly Paige.AI) has announced a $100 million Series C round led by Casdin Capital and Johnson & […]
- Amalgam Rx buys clinical decision support company Avhana Healthby email@example.com on January 14, 2021 at 4:46 pm
This week, digital health company Amalgam Rx announced it has acquired clinical-decision-support company Avhana Health for an undisclosed sum. This will mark a […]
- Google completes its acquisition of Fitbitby dmuoio on January 14, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Fourteen-and-a-half months later, Google has finally completed its acquisition of health wearables company Fitbit. The news was announced this morning in […]
- Teladoc reveals new pilots focused on virtual primary care, hospital at home and CGM data insightsby dmuoio on January 13, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Teladoc Health has launched new pilots of its virtual primary care program and hopes to explore its take on a hospital-at-home offering with large health […]
- Nurx CEO on what's next for women's health in 2021by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 12, 2021 at 6:42 pm
The digital health space is continuing to see the rise in women’s health companies. One of those bourgeoning companies is Nurx, which has already raked in a […]